Friday, March 13, 2009

For Sale: 3 Step Transcription Foot Pedals

A transcription foot pedal is a tool attached to the transcriptionist's computer to control the playback of a dictation. It makes the person more efficient by freeing his/her hands from the hotkeys and allows the person to concentrate on the typing work.

Foot pedals usually sells upwards of Php3,000 and the cheapest locally built ones sell for Php2,000. so I've decided to see what makes them tick and have built one for my self, thereby allowing me to offer to the market a cheaper alternative to the imported foot pedals and make a few bucks for myself. (not bad!)

I've christened it the People's Pedal :P







About the Three Step USB Transcription Foot Pedal.

PRICE: Php 1,600

  • STURDY
  • AFFORDABLE
  • DURABLE
  • RELIABLE

KEY Features:

  • Made of durable steel with no-slip rubber foot grips
  • Designed/made by a seasoned transcriptionist to aide fellow/would-be transcriptionists
  • Plug and play -- Vista-ready (yay!)
  • Works with most transcription softwares out there
  • Ergonomically-designed for a more fluid, more natural foot movement
  • Includes a DVD-ful of transcription handy software (ExpressScribe, Audio Recorders, Filezilla, OpenOffice, Audio Conversion Tools, Audio Players etc.)
  • 2-meter long shielded cable

Price includes delivery to the following meet-up points:

  • Boni/Shaw blvd/Taft MRT Stations
  • MOA/MetroPoint Mall
  • San Pablo, Laguna (Only on Weekends)


I'm only available for meet-ups Mondays to Fridays.

Please note that I do not ship on weekends.


If you're from the provinces, I can ship the items to you via AIR21 and you will receive it within 1-2 working days.

I accept Gcash and Paypal (for an additional fee), discounts available for bulk orders.

IF YOU STILL CAN'T AFFORD IT BUT WANT TO GET INTO TRANSCRIPTIONS, CHECK OUT My Instructions on how to build your own pedal.

A fraction of the price imported pedals, and cheaper than most locally built pedals in the market.
I CAN ALSO CUSTOMIZE THE PEDALS TO YOUR COLOR OF CHOICE (just add P100 on the list price)

I can convert your existing serial pedals to USB and viseversa for a minimal fee


HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS? THIS PRODUCT IS COVERED BY A RISK FREE WARRANTY!

  • You can return the item within 3 days from the date of purchase (or the day of your receipt if it's via courier)
  • Should there be any defects, the item will be covered by a 1-month replacement guarantee, and a 6-month repair guarantee.

You think you have what it takes to get into transcriptions? Then send your resume and follow the instructions posted here


Interested? I can be reached through the ff means:



11 comments:

lisa.vallejo said...

I am happy with my initial purchase of people's foot pedal, it works just as well as the branded ones that are by-far more expensive. What I like most is the open line I have since with the maker, Erwin. Not only did he walked me through the proper use of my new three-step pedal but also pointed out to me some relevant sites that could enhance my transcription skills. Recently, I acquired another people's pedal for my niece who, like me, also benefited much learning transcription from the sites Erwin provided.

Kudos Erwin

erwin said...

Thanks, Ma'am Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

available pa ba ito sir? interested, will post kung sure na na bibili para sa gf ko hehe.

kita ko lang sa tipidpc username ko shinigami

Jade Isla-Tan said...

hi is it still available? thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think this one is better and safer.

http://ph.88db.com/Health-and-Medical/Medical-Supplies-Equipment/ad-932061/

erwin said...

You forgot to put "a helluva lot pricier."

Lenalyn said...

Sir, sa totoo lang nagaground ako sa foot pedal na tinda mo. na nasunog pa usb port ng laptop ko. buwisit! Ang mahal magparepair ng laptop.

Anonymous said...

Pano ka magaground e less than 5v lang ang boltahe na kaya ibigay ng USB port mo.

Post ka na rin ng link ng tinda mong pedal, dude. Di na ako nagbebenta. Wala na akong time e. Magtuturo na lang ako kung paano gumawa.

paul said...

I have seen companies using it. Good for the pictures.
medical transcription salary

rita said...

Thanks for the blog! It was really helpful. Am going to make my own transcription foot pedal.

Andrew James said...

This transcription foot pedal is really awesome and budget friendly. Can this foot pedal match the quality of the one used by known transcription companies?