Monday, September 6, 2010

Transcription Foot Pedals

I no longer have the time to build and sell transcription foot pedals because i've been so busy with the editing and transcribing work that i do, but I still get a lot of e-mails and text messages from people inquiring about 'em.

So i've decided to list a few of the sellers from my Sulit.com community, here's some of 'em, if you want to look for more choices, please visit www.sulit.com.ph.
Please do note that I do not personally endorse these products. These are just provided to aide you in your search. Should you decide to purchase these items, you do so at your own risk.

You could also try the 100 peso alternative to the USB foot pedal i've posted earlier HERE.

Or build your own 9-pin serial pedal using readily-available parts from your local electronics shop by following the instructions posted HERE.

Thanks.

P.S.

Footpedal sellers, please feel free to post links to your products, or if you want me to include them in the list, just give me a buzz.


No comments: