Sunday, April 5, 2009

Contact Number Update

Hi,

Luck hath frowned upon me yesterday and I've lost my mobile phone.

Please route all your calls and inquiries to my new number:

0927-326-9858


N O T E:

For the Foot Pedal Customers:

  • I prefer communicating via email or instant messenger as i'm not into the habit of checking my phone.
  • I do check my emails habitually and will try get back to you with a response at the soonest possible time.
  • Gcash payments -- my new number has already been G-cash-enabled.

Home-Based Transcriptionist Applicants:

  • PLEASE refrain from texting me and asking about the details. I hate to be rude by ignoring your messages, but it is such a waste of time IMhO.
  • Everything you need to know has been posted and all that i ask of you is to follow the instructions (it's as simple as that).
  • As stated in the post, email your resume (preferably with an impressive and superbly-written cover letter).
  • I'll then screen your letters, and forward them to the appropriate people.
  • If you do not receive a reply, it simply means that you did not make the cut.
  • Follow-up inquiries will be ignored. Please don't take it the wrong way but I am not at liberty to disclose any further information about the job offer other than those I have already posted. I hope you understand.


No comments: